Saturday 28 July 2012

RC Powers Designed Laser Cut F22-V2 Kit - Expert Version - Grayson Hobby (graysonhobby)

 
"This was my first RC airplane and it is a blast to fly. It was recommended to me by a friend as a beginner plane due to the cheap repair cost and I must say he was right. I've crashed this baby over a dozen times and was able to repair her without spending a penny on parts, just glue the parts back together.

As for fly performance, once you get this F22 in the air and have it trimmed out. She fly's like she's on rails and turns on a dime. The build proceeds were straight forward but the kit does not come with instructions so you'll have to look it up online to put it together. All the electronics that Grayson Hobby provided in this kit is top notch stuff and I'm very happy with everything."

by Hoang Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment