Saturday 28 July 2012

Dynam Hawk Sky 4Ch 2.4ghz RTF – Grayson Hobby (graysonhobby)

 
"This is my First Plane & it's a Great Beginner Plane! I got this Hawk~Sky here from Grayson Hobby Cheaper than anyplace else and it only took 3 days for shipping! Very easy to build and Very Easy to Fly! I highly recommend this plane cuz if you do Crash, all you need is a little packing tape and Epoxy. The Wings do wanna come out a little so, all I do is put a little packing tape on each side of each wing and you're good to go. I just hand launch mine as it's easy to get in the air with full throttle and full Elavator, you're up & going! I saw some reviews where people was saying the ESC & Motor burns up quick but I have roughly 25 flights on mine & she's still Flying like the first day I put er in the air, get one, you'll Love it!"

by tim francis

No comments:

Post a Comment