Saturday 28 July 2012

INSTA-CURE PLUS - Medium CA - 1oz – Grayson Hobby (graysonhobby)


"I purchased this glue and the accelerator just to try it. I already had my favorite glue but after buying this glue and trying it, it turned out to be very much superior to any glue I have tried before. I am now sold on this and will not be using any other glue from anyone else. Also Grayson Hobby is great to buy from. Shipping cost is low and I get what I need fast. I live in a small town and I am 1 and 1/2 hour from a LHS so I am so glad I found Grayson Hobby. I promise you that you will be very happy with this product and with the courteous people at the company.(I do not work for them. I am a honest customer that just wants to share when I find a great company)
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!!"

by John Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment