Thursday 17 January 2013

Dynam HawkSky PNP

 
"I recently bought and built the RTF for my son (Navy/Sub Service) and his son as a Holiday present. Build was straight forward; took it out yesterday for maiden flight in the cold Mid/West weather (temp 31) to make sure it was "operational' before I visit him. My daughter, who is 27 and who has never ever flown any rc before, came along and after 20 minutes of watching wanted to try it......so.....gave the controls to her and was astounded to see that she "got it" and was able to fly several circuits around the field. Perfect 1st choice for anybody; very forgiving and I was impressed by its ability to climb on a 1800 Lipo.....even did 3 loops in a row for the folks passing by. Did notice that wings/elevator/rudder appeared to be a bit more robust than some other motorized gliders I have. I DO RECOMMEND as a first choice!"

By Robert Roschmann

No comments:

Post a Comment