Monday 1 October 2012

Exclusivity of Dynam SU 26M Airplane

Sometimes, I really don’t understand why I want to fly high in the sky with my unfolded wings and power to manipulate. Thanks to my hobby of flying aerobatic airplanes. Recently, I was with my aerobatic airplane Dynam SU 26M, I couldn’t tell how much I enjoyed. Flying SU 26M is a real fun and awesome experience. In fact, I must say it is a superb aerobatic airplane having stunning power. 


It is unquestionably an awe-inspiring high-grade, high-performance aerobatic stunt plane specifically engineered to ultra-awesome 3D maneuvers with greater ease. It is made from high-class durable EPO foam which is light, strong and easy to repair, thanks to its manufacturers. All I want to say is it is my dream and I am pursing with my full heart.

In fact, I love it so much that, I have never tried for any adventure. Of course, I choose aerobatic stunts, but at greater care. The best thing is that I have fun all the time with Dynam SU 26M, recently, I have seen another super stunning airplane at grayson hobby. I’ll definite try it as its specifications are looking unparallel like 45.9incbes / 1165mm length and much more. Looking forward to fly it at my ground!

For more information about GraysonHobby Products Please visit: http://www.garysonhobby.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment